The WWE is a global empire with billions of fans around the world. There are a few fans of the wwe at Special Tree including me, and the one guy I like the best is The Undertaker. He's a legend in wrestling and even though he may be getting ready to retire he will always be the best to me. That being said he has wrestled for more than two decades and time has seemed to taken it's toll on his body. He hasn't wrestled much in the last year due to injuries. In the last year he has broken his orbital bone and torn a rotator cuff on his shoulder. Both of these injuries were related to wresting. At last years wrestlmania 27 he collapsed after the match and was carried out on a stretcher. Im not sure if that was part of storyline or if it was in fact real. He currently is on a break like every year after wrestlemania. From what I've heard he will be back for the next years wrestlmania. When ever he does return I'll definitely be watching.
posted by
DL Metal Rock

No comments:
Post a Comment