Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2011

Auto No Fault

There currently has been an issue in the state of Michigan and its Auto No Fault law. Legislators are trying to change or limit the amount of help victims of automobile accidents need in order to recover form their injuries. This could potentially affect thousands of people in Michigan who have been in car accidents including me. I was in a car accident 9 years ago, and since then I have made tremendous progress thanks to the doctors and the rehabilitation that has been provided to me. There are still other things I want to accomplish, but it may be a lot harder to do so if there is a limit put on the amount of help I recieve. Aside from me there are thousands of other people who will be affected if this law changes. Plenty of who'm will need the help much more than I do. Thanks to the doctors and thereapists I was able to get my life back I just hope that other people will get the same chance  as I did.                                          DLMetalRock

No comments:

Post a Comment