Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2011

Special Tree INPRO Experience

INPRO is a company that provides work opportunities for the clients at  Special Tree who have head injuries from car accidents. I've been working through Special Tree for the past few years and it has taught me a lot and given me some great experiences. I started working through Special Tree after I graduated form highschool. I worked during the summer washing company vehicles and other cars of the employees. During the first fall I cleaned exercise equipment and did some office work like copying and shredding papers. This last summer I worked in the community cleaning the inside of churches and I did landscasping on the outside of them.Through all the work I've done I gained a lot of experience in working with other people as a team. The people I've worked with have all been really nice and over the past few years I even managed to make some new friends and I'm probably still going to in the future. I'm currently working on a blog which is geared towards my major in college which is graphic designing. Basically what what I do is I write articles like the one I'm doing now and then I design the backround and the font of each one I write about. I can also add pictures to make each article unique from one another. I also designed the complete layout of the blogging site it self. I really enjoy what I do and I look forward to doing more of it.

                                                                                                                              Posted by
                                                                                                                              DL Metal  Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment