Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Special Tree Spotlight: Elizabeth

                                                             Hi, my name Elizabeth. I’m 27 yr. old. I was born on Sunday, September 2nd 1984. Born and raised down in Lucas County, Toledo, Ohio on the eastside of the state. I’m the oldest.  I have one brother and one sister.  My brother is the middle child and my sister is the youngest. My brother just turned 26 in the month of August 2011 and my sister turned 23 in March 2011.  They are also born and raised in Toledo, Ohio Lucas, County on the eastside area.

                                                                I love to take dance classes. I prefer tap and jazz. I’ve taken dance classes for at about 4-5 yrs. If I would choose to do it again, I would.  I don’t think I would let dancing go no matter how old I am.             
                                                                Also with my favorite  animal is a kitty-cat.  I love kittens, I love cats.  I can’t and wouldn’t get enough of them.  Don’t get me wrong, I like/ love other animals also; but mine are the kittens and cats.
                                                                Pink, purple and yellow will always be my favorite colors. Especially pink. I’ve liked and loved these colors ever since I was in pre-school. I can’t get rid of them.  Including pink.
                                                                The high school I went too is, East Detroit High School for at least about 5-6 yrs.  I repeated the 10th grade twice.  The first yr. of 10th grade I was doing my school and homework like I was supposed to. Then I went down hill and a lot/ most of my school and homework but I only turned in some of it in and either forgot to turn the rest of it in and/ or I just didn’t feel like turning any of it in.   

                                                                I’ve  always  hated ;  Math,  Science,  English,  History,  Reading  etc. I’ve liked Spelling ever since I found out what it was like, what the reasons were for it and what the consequences were for Spelling.  I have not done any special events lately.  Except working and working on my GED.  Other  than  that,  really  nothing  to  much  happening  for  my  special  events.

                                                                La  Choy  (chop suey)  has  been  my  favorite  food  most  of  my  life.  The taste, the flavor, and the way it’s made.  It  was  something  new  for  me  to  try  when  I  first  saw  it  and  wanted  to  try  it  out.  I  don’t  think  I’ll  stop  eating  chop suey  at  all.

                                                                My favorite celebrity and music is Britney Spears and hip-hop,
R & b and rap.  Britney Spears is a good singer, dancer and actor.  She  is  a  good,  normal  and  regular  human  being  just  like  the  rest  of  us  are.  Britney  Spears  does  mess  up  in  life,  but  she  fixes  them  and  learns  from  her  mistakes.

                                                                Thursday,  July 28th, 2011,  I  went  to  the  Britney  Spears/  Niki  Minaji  concert.  It was AWESOME!!!  If  I  would  go  back  to  the  Britney  Spears /  Niki  Minaji  again,  I  would  go  back  in  a  heart beat.  For  all  those  out  there  who  like  Britney  Spears /  Niki  Minaji,  I  recommend  that  you’ll  go.  Its fun, nice, enjoyable, entertaining and plus more.

                                                                OHIO STATE BUCKEYES ROCK!!!!!
                                                I’m from Toledo, Ohio.  Ohio  State  Buckeyes  will  always  be  my  favorite  # 1  team  non-stop  no  matter  if  they  win  and  or  lose.
                                                                My  whole  entire  family  (mom’s  and  dad’s  side  of  the  family)  including  my  mom  and  my  dad  are  from  Toledo,  Ohio  Lucas,  County  area.  My  mom and  her  side  of  the  family  all love  to watch  football.  Doesn’t matter what teams they area.  Ohio  State  Buckeyes  and  Miami  Dolphins  are  the  2  main  teams  they  love  to  watch.

                                                                Natalie and Ken.
                                                Natalie  was  my  speech  therapist  and  Ken  was  my  psychologist.  They  were  always  good  to  me,  good  helping  me  out  on  my  work  that  I  needed  to  do,  help  with  and  be  done.  Natalie  and  Ken,  are  good  funny,  enjoyable,  intelligent  and  exciting  people  to  be  around  with  and  do  work  with  always.

                                                                Blogging  is  my  favorite  activity,  along  with  writing  and  spelling.  I  love  to  write,  type,  brainstorm,  take  notes  and  so  fourth. 
                                                                I  love  to  be  creative  with  the  blogging  and  the  computer.  It’s  one  of  my  favorite  specialties  along  with  dancing.  You  get  to  meet  new,  unique,  special  people  at  the  Special  Tree  Program.  What they like and what they like to do.  What  they’re  about  and  chit-chat  with  them  until  the  time  has  ended  and/or  next  time.

                                                                There are all different,  unique  and  special  people  out  there  and  here  in  this  world;  no  matter  where  you  meet  them  at.
                                                                WE ARE ALL FAMILY!!!
                                                                       ONE WHOLE!!!
                                                THAT’S HOW GOD WOULD WANT US
                                                                      TO BE; ALWAYS!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                      Signing Off: Bizy Lizy

No comments:

Post a Comment