Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

HiGH ACHieVeMeNT = GREATNESS

Trophies
3 Platinum
72 Gold
264 Silver
946 Bronze

TOTAL
1285 Trophies


Greatness!!!!
% of Trophies
 100%   100%    100%   100%  100%
Rent Jurassic: The Hunted for PS3 Rent Hannah Montana: The Movie for PS3  Rent Rio for PS3        96%   97%   95% 
  Rent NCAA Football 12 for PS3 Rent Monsters vs. Aliens for PS3 Rent NCAA Football 11 for PS3
  91%    92%  92%  93%   
 Rent Mafia II for PS3 Rent Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs for PS3 Rent NHL 2K10 for PS3 Rent You Don't Know Jack for PS3
Here are some fun stats that I have achieved! From 2010 till the end of 2011 these are fun games I have achieved maximum trophies! The percentages on top of every game represents the number of trophies I have earned divided by the total number of trophies in the game that are available!
 I hope this helps the gamers at Special Tree
Thank you for letting me share all my achievements with you

No comments:

Post a Comment