![]() |
| This is Louise |
![]() |
| Sleepy TiME!! |
-
4 all the dog lovers at Special Tree I wanted 2 share my new puppy with you. This is a bichon frise. Louise is about a year old with alot of energy. Louise is 9 pounds with a curled tail with a soft, curly white coat that needs 2 be combed every day. The Bichon frise breed is a active dog that needs a daily walk. Bichon frise's avg. weight is 7-12 pounds, males are 9-12 inches tall with females 9-11 inches tall. My dogs name is Louie but my family and I have many nick names 4 him. My mom calls him Louie and I call him Louise. Sometimes when Louise acts up my mom says "he's 4 sale" ,"free"!! I think that is pretty funny! Louise is extemely nice to me and my moms friend Gerry, but misbehaves with my mom. He hates my mom being on the phone with me he just doesn't care. No problems!
I really love my dog and wanted 2 share these pictures and video above with you. In the first 2 pictures Louise is sleeping and in the video he has 2 much energy. HOPE YOU ENJOY!



No comments:
Post a Comment